Frederick A. White, Ph.D. Bio
* Earned Ph.D. and M.Ed. degrees in Psychology at Penn State University, specializing in therapy and evaluations with individuals, couples, families, and groups.
* Earned B.A. and M.A. degrees at The University of Maryland, specializing in communication, group/team processes, leadership, and public speaking.
* Taught at The University of Maryland and North Carolina State University.
* Maintained status as Clinical Associate in Psychology at The University of Maine, Orono.
* Worked at Togus V.A. Medical Center as psychologist and Director of Psychology Training.
* Served on Board of Directors, Maine AIDS Alliance.
* Served as president of the Maine Psychological Association (MEPA).
* Member of MEPA and the American Psychological Association (APA).
* APA Disaster Response Network Coordinator for Maine.
* Mental Health Provider, American Red Cross Disaster Mental Health and State of Maine Disaster Behavioral Health.
* Serve on Board of Directors of Healthy Communities of the Capital Area.
* Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society; invited to membership based upon scholarship and integrity of character.
* Provide clinical, consulting, coaching, and training services from independent practice in Augusta, Maine.